Mashed Garlic Red Potato's.
You can cook Mashed Garlic Red Potato's using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Garlic Red Potato's
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (smashed).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 1 Tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of pepper.
- Prepare of (extra salt/pepper to taste).
Mashed Garlic Red Potato's step by step
- Wash and peal red potatoes. I leave on bits of peel just to give some color to the dish (optional)..
- Boil Potato until tinder. Drain, cover, and set aside..
- Mash cloves of garlic and chop sticks of butter into slices so that the butter can melt easier. Add chives, salt, and pepper to the potato's, then add mashed Garlic. Add half of the stick of butter and then mash the potatoes. Continue to add rest of butter as you go until it reaches the consistency you prefer. I prefer chunky mashed potatoes and usually go for a more Potato salad style consistency..
- Serve topped with gravy, more butter, cheese, or whatever toppings you like! Enjoy!.