Chicken spaghetti!!. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate.
Check out this recipe for the. Chopped chicken is simmered with tomatoes and green chiles, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese and mushrooms. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Chicken Spaghetti. You can have Chicken spaghetti!! using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti!!
- You need 7 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Seasonings of your choice.
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 pk of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 of pks of shredded cheese (your choice)!!.
Once chicken is cooked, add uncooked noodles to the sauce and pasta will be ready by the time you are done shredding chicken. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce. Here's our version of chicken spaghetti that requires no creamed soups but still delivers on big flavors the whole family will love.
Chicken spaghetti!! instructions
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Season chicken breast.
- Saute chicken breast in oven until completely cooked.
- Cook spaghetti noodles as directed.
- Shred chicken breast.
- Place shredded chicken back in skillet add mushrooms, soup, tomatoes, and broth.
- Cook for about 10 mins on med heat.
- Mix chicken mixture with noodles.
- Add 1/2 cup of cheese to noodle mixture.
- Layer noodle mixture in a oven safe dish first noodle then cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins.
Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Spaghetti uses just seven ingredients for a fabulous, savory dinner. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. That means it's a real winner. I got the idea for our pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe from a viewer actually!