Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝. In a large pot add olive oil, just enough to coat the bottom of the pot. Next add to ground turkey your chopped onions, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender. Now add your chicken bouillon cube and water.
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Place turkey in the pot, and cook until evenly brown. Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝. You can cook Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝
- It’s 1 of large pack ground turkey.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Cooked spaghetti or linguine.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
Quick Turkey Spaghetti. "My family never tires of this versatile entree. This flavorful Chili Spaghetti recipe is filled with spaghetti noodles, meat, beans, spices and more, and is simple, delicious and is made in the slow cooker! Cook until the spaghetti is soft but still has a little bite. While the spaghetti is cooking, remove the seeds from the chillies and finely chop. spaghetti with garlic and oil.
Chilli 🌶 Turkey 🦃 Spaghetti 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot add olive oil, just enough to coat the bottom of the pot……..
- Add to pot your ground turkey, sauté until lightly browned…..Drain any fat…..
- Next add to ground turkey your chopped onions, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……..
- Now add your chicken bouillon cube and water, continue to sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add the black pepper, crushed red pepper, chilli powder, ground cumin and oregano…….
- Next add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce, boil and continue to stir for several minutes……
- Cover pot and cook on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally……
- Serve on top of your cooked pasta, sprinkle some shredded cheese on top and enjoy 😉!.
Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain the spaghetti, toss with a drizzling of olive oil and set aside. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or sauté pan over a high heat and add the prawns. Simply heat the chillies in the oil for a minute, then flake the crabmeat through the spaghetti as you mix it in with the chilli oil. A low-fat chilli seafood spaghetti is perfect for midweek entertaining.