Tater-tots. Chef Kendra show you how to make tater tots. Homemade Tater Tots is featured in this easy, kid pleasing recipe. ►►►►TATER TOTS TOOLBAG ◄◄◄◄ Oven Thermometer. Homemade Tater Tots – Say goodbye to those frozen bags of tater tots.
Homemade tater tots are incredibly delicious and, of course, a million times tastier than frozen ones. They are especially common in the United States, where they often appear in school lunches and at fast food restaurants. How to make tater tots at home without frying. You can cook Tater-tots using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater-tots
- You need 2 pounds of potatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need As needed of peanut oil to fry in.
These homemade tater tots are baked, not fried so they are easy. Sweet potato tots, spaghetti squash tots, tofu tots, and more! Satisfy your cravings with these Cheesy bacon topped tater tots. These were the money makers, the big.
- Peel the potatoes. Cut each potato in half. Add to the water and bring to a boil..
- Let it actually boil 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and water. Let it cool and grate the potatoes. Add the shredded potatoes to a bowl..
- Add the tablespoon of flour to the potatoes. Add salt and mix well. Add dusting flour to a laid out piece of parchment paper..
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Take a handful of the potato mixture, roll out the mixture into a sausage shaped roll, on the flour. Cut the roll into tot sized pieces..
- When you have all the pieces made fry in the hot oil. Fry in batches for 3 minutes till crispy. Set on a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Here is the choice, they can either be frozen, single layer till they are hard. After frozen and hard put into a ziploc freezer bag for future use. Or put into the hot oil and fry till crunchy and delicious. Fry in batches and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil again. As they come out season with salt and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Please don't tell me I'm the only And sometimes, the leftover creation can be even better than the original dish! Drain on paper towels, and let tots cool. Homemade tater tots are easier to make than you think, freeze well, and have endless variations because you make them yourself. A traditional American frozen food, supposedly made of potatoes, nicknamed Taters. Tater tots are basically fried minced potato in a tiny cylinder form, and then frozen, bought.