Classic spaghetti. When water has reached a rolling boil, place the spaghetti into the pan. As it softens, use your hands to push all of it into the water. Rebecca Brand shows how to make spaghetti and meatballs with marinara sauce click: http This classic marinara recipe and the classic beef meatballs are delicious and a great family dinner.
Learn how to make Classic spaghetti Bolognese and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Make this hearty spaghetti bolognese recipe in bulk, portion it up and freeze for instant good-for-you ready meals. Spaghetti Carbonara is comfort food, made right in your own kitchen. You can have Classic spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic spaghetti
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- You need 400 g of dried spaghetti (roughly three quarters of a 500g pack).
A classic pasta dish using simple ingredients: a sauce made silky and rich by using eggs, bacon, and pecorino romano. Spaghetti: the perfect all-season, all-reason pantry staple that can be dressed up or down, any time of day or night. Spaghetti can be dressed elegantly in butter-braised onions, stand up to a subtantial. Try our classic spaghetti carbonara recipe or try one of our easy spaghetti recipes here.
Classic spaghetti step by step
- Peel the onion, slice in small diced pieces..
- Set a large frying pan over medium heat cook onions for 5 mins until starting to soften, stirring occasionally..
- Add the garlic, cook 2 mins more until the onions start to turn golden. When the onion has softened, tip in the tomatoes and half the basil. Leave to gently bubble for 15 mins until the sauce has thickened and looks pulpy. Stir occasionally..
- Pour water ¾ of the way up your largest pan. Heat over a high heat and add plenty of salt. When water has reached a rolling boil, place the spaghetti into the pan. Give it a stir to separate the pasta, about 10 mins..
- Stir through the pasta along with the remaining basil leaves. Serve straight away..
Everyone loves a creamy carbonara and it's super-quick to put together. We add a little cream to our carbonara. Spaghetti alla Carbonara: When it's good, it can make your eyes roll back in your head with pleasure. It lurks there, beckoning, batting its eyelashes on Italian menus. When you don't order it, you usually.