Spaghetti Squash Omelette.
You can have Spaghetti Squash Omelette using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Omelette
- You need 2 cups of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 TBS of potato starch.
- It’s of Oil to pan fry.
Spaghetti Squash Omelette instructions
- Put squash in small bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well. Add potato starch and mix well..
- Cook as for an omelette. It has a natural sweetness. This one is only about 1 cup of squash..
- Enjoy as breakfast or snack..