Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon. Zucchini Spaghetti Haiku: "Really just a sauce, albeit, a tasty one. Using a mandolin can be dangerous, so use caution or, if you feel unsure of. Toss spaghetti with zucchini and garlic oil.
Ever since I was a child, pasta was a notorious weakness of mine. If you love zucchini then try these chicken zucchini fritters. Zucchini Spaghetti (also known as zoodles) is a super delicious way to prepare zucchini. You can have Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- It’s 2 oz of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capers.
- You need 1.25 lbs of zucchini.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It’s to taste of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of to taste, salt & pepper.
This simple recipe for Zucchini Spaghetti is super quick to prepare, and it is perfect for those nights when.. Spaghetti with Lentil Marinara is one of, if not my absolute, favorite ways I've eaten zucchini cooked spiralized zucchini, brought back all the fond memories of eating spaghetti as a kid and. Go green(er) with spaghetti with zucchini and spinach. When the pasta is cooked to your.
Spaghetti with Zucchini & Fried Lemon instructions
- Cook spaghetti in salted water according to the package. Once al dente, drain and rinse with cold water to bring its temperature down. In the colander, drizzle the pasta with olive oil and toss, to prevent it from sticking..
- Thinly slice onion and lemon (be sure to remove the seeds). Also, using a mandoline (big time saver!) thinly slice the zucchini..
- Use a large wok and heat the olive oil on medium-high heat. Add the sunflower seeds and fry them, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove the seeds and reserve..
- In the same oil, add the sliced onion and lemon. Season with salt and pepper and fry until the onions begin to caramelize and the lemon has softened (this will take around 5 minutes).
- Add capers, stir and let sizzle for 2 minutes..
- Add the zucchini, some more salt and pepper, and cook until the zucchini have shrunk in size by about half and are translucent (about 12 minutes). By now, the entire kitchen should smell like a delicious, lemony sauce….
- Turn off the heat and wait for one minute. Then, add the cooled down spaghetti and toss to coat..
- Keep tossing while adding the chopped parsley, the sunflower seeds and feta cheese. Serve with some additional parsley for garnish..
- TIP: if you prefer, you can remove the lemon peels as you eat. I myself LOVE its bitter tang, but it can be a bit overwhelming for some..
This dish is so unbelievably good: the zucchini, spaghetti squash, Parmesan cheese and toasted The zucchini juices will coat the spaghetti squash and help the cheese melt beautifully throughout. Invert the whole thing onto a. This simple spaghetti dish is delicious and perfect for a quick and satisfying dinner. Zucchini that is both crispy and soft, with sharp, salty, Pecorino Romano- divine! Serve your Spaghetti with Zucchini immediately, with a some additional minced parsley as a topping.