Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes).
You can cook Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes)
- You need 1 kg of mince beef meat.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley (chopped).
- It’s 1 of brown onion (chopped).
- You need 2 of kgs potato.
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- It’s 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) instructions
- Mix mince beef with chopped parsley, 1 tsp salt, and brown onion in a bowl, mix them together..
- Shape the mixture with your hand,.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, cook the shaped kefta meat into them until they are cooked well, place them in a tray, put aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut them up long thinck shape, deep fry them until they are cooked well, place them on top of the kefta meat..
- Cut up tomatoes and capsicums round shape, and place them on top of potatoes..
- Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, tomato sauce, 1 tsp of salt together in a bowl, add 2 cups of water, mix them well..
- Pour the pomegranate mixture into a kefta tray, and bake it for 20-30 mins in 200°C heat..
- Kefta with potatoes is ready to serve..