Chicken spaghetti. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. A great alternative to beef or pork meat balls. Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Try Ree Drummond's Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. Transfer to a baking dish and. You can cook Chicken spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti
- It’s 2 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 16 ounces of Velveeta cheese cubed.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 package of rance dressing powder.
- You need 1 lb of angle hair pasta.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon.
Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with tasty homemade marinara sauce. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Spaghetti is made with ground beef and tomato sauce, always and forever.
Chicken spaghetti instructions
- Boil chicken. Once done shred and place in casserole dish.
- Cook noodles and put in casserole dish with chicken.
- Cut cheese in cubes and add to dish.
- In separate bowl mix cream of mushroom, rotel, and ranch mix. Pour into casserole dish and mix.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon(i used precooked).
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. I got the idea for our pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe from a viewer actually! Lemon Chicken & Spaghetti Squash. featured in The Best Fall Squash Recipes. Pour the sauce over the squash.