Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup.
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup
- Prepare 4 cups of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cut up.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 1/2 Cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- You need 5-6 of potatoes peeled and cut into bit size peices.
- It’s 3 cups of cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup instructions
- Melt butter in a large pot and at veggies and garlic. Saute till fragrant..
- Add flour to create a roux. Slowly stir in the chicken broth and milk till combimed..
- Then stir in the thyme, salt/pepper and potatoes let simmer for about 10 min..
- Once potatoes are almost ready add your chicken and cheese then let simmer till potatoes are soft then serve and enjoy 😊👍.