Hot Sausage & Potato Soup.
You can cook Hot Sausage & Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Sausage & Potato Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Hot Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- It’s 5 of russet potatoes (pennies).
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic (grated).
- You need 48 oz of low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 bunch of kale (1 inch chopped).
- You need Dash of salt.
- Prepare Dash of ground thyme.
Hot Sausage & Potato Soup step by step
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Brown sausage, then add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes and kale and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 8oz heavy cream, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot! (Preferably with bread 😉).