Brined Baked Potato.
You can have Brined Baked Potato using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brined Baked Potato
- It’s of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water (Warm).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Sea Salt.
- You need as needed of Vegetable oil.
Brined Baked Potato instructions
- Using a fork. Poke several hole deep into potato..
- Add water and salt in a bowl and stir until salt is dissolved. Roll each potato in the brine to cover thoroughly. Place on a wire rack..
- Bake at 450°F for 1 hour. Remove from oven. They will have a slight white tint of salt on them..
- Brush potatoes with oil and place back in over for 15 more minutes and the skin becomes crispy. I switch to convection at this time for an extra crispy skin. Cut open immediately for steam to escape so potato stays fluffy..