Spaghetti bolognese. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine!
Spaghetti bolognese (sometimes called spaghetti alla bolognese, or colloquially 'spag bol', spaghetti with meat sauce, or just spaghetti) is a pasta dish that is popular outside Italy. I'm sharing with you my take on the traditional Spaghetti Bolognese recipe. Spaghetti Bolognese is easy to make and tastes amazing. You can cook Spaghetti bolognese using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti bolognese
- It’s 6-8 cups of fresh tomato’s diced (or 3-4 big cans of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 5 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground sage sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of Adobo seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Thyme, oregano, basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti (I used barilla protein pasta).
Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich.
Spaghetti bolognese instructions
- Boil spaghetti to desired texture (al dente is best) set aside and use same pot to brown your meats. Season with adobo and set aside.
- Using the undrained grease in pot brown your garlic and onions. Add herbs and seasoning..
- Add tomato’s and bring to a simmer for an hour. (Use an emersion blender for fresh tomatoes to blend down).
- Add tomato paste and water and cook down for another 5 min. Add meat in and Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream. Cover and simmer on lowest setting for another hour..
- Add pasta and stir before serving. Enjoy!.
Despite growing up in an Irish family, at least once a week we channeled our inner Italian and enjoyed this Italian classic. Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic and made with homemade Bolognese sauce and Plus, as you're making the delicious bolognese sauce yourself from scratch, you know exactly what's going. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for maximum reward.