Baked Spaghetti. Baked spaghetti is pretty much a mash-up of all the best qualities of classic spaghetti and a cheesy baked lasagna. The hearty casserole consists of spaghetti noodles and meat sauce layered with. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. The Best Baked Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly Easy Baked Spaghetti, Vegan Baked Spaghetti, Four-cheese Baked Spaghetti. You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 large of onions.
- It’s 2 of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 large of carrot stick.
- Prepare 24 oz of Tomatoes (I used frozen I had on hand so I don't really know exact measurements).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Salt/Ground Black Pepper/Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of Spaghetti.
- You need 8 oz of Sharp cheddar cheese.
I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is a kid friendly as it gets but has a couple more. We really enjoyed this for dinner. I think it would be a great meal to take for a shut-in or a new neighbor.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a rapid boil and add your spaghetti and cook for two mins less then what's directed on the box..
- Chop your onion and add to a pot with some Olive oil and salt and pepper. Sautee for about 10-15 mins until translucent.
- Chop your green pepper and carrot into small pieces and add to your onion and cook for another 5mins..
- Add your ground beef, and Italian seasoning and cook beef until it's no longer pink..
- Add your tomatoes and sugar (and more salt and pepper if needed) and cover your pot and cook for about 20mins until thick and bubbly.
- In a large casserole dish, start with a layer of the meat sauce, then a layer of spaghetti, then a layer of cheese. Continue all the way to top ending with the meat sauce. Reserve some cheese for the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30mins until the sauce is bubbly. Take your dish out, add remaining cheese and put it back in the oven for another 5mins until cheese is all melted..
This super easy dinner recipe is sure to be a huge hit in your house like it is in mine. If you are a fan of spaghetti this easy Baked Spaghetti will turn into your number one. Baked spaghetti is a richer type of Italian pasta casserole. Similar to lasagna but with smaller noodles so every bite has spaghetti sauce and cheese. How to make these baked spaghetti and meatball cups?