Emma's spaghetti bolognese. Today my mom cooks spaghetti bolognese for us. Watch the video until the end and see how my sister and I. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
She's cooking something very interesting today for lunch. I'm getting a nice aroma from her kitchen window! Follow Emma's expert instructions for a good old Italian favorite. You can have Emma's spaghetti bolognese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Emma's spaghetti bolognese
- You need 500 grams of minced meat.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 250 grams of strained tomatoes/passata.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of a dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of a dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of frozen or fresh basil, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of a super duper small dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of italian seasoning mix, if you have it.
- You need 500 grams of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of greek yoghurt per serving.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Emma's Recipes: Spaghetti Bolognese Reviews: No reviews for this game. Be the first one and write review. Free Online Emma's Recipes: Spaghetti Bolognese Games for Kids and Girls. Game Instructions: Cute, Little Emma always has the best recipes out there.
Emma's spaghetti bolognese step by step
- Finely chop the onion. Grate the garlic. Slice the mushrooms..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the onions and garlic. Stir them until they have softened..
- Put in your mushrooms and some extra olive oil. Stir until they have softened somewhat..
- Pour in your strained tomatoes/passata. Season with your spices and stir..
- Let your bolognese simmer on a low heat for two hours..
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions..
- Place the pasta in a bowl or on a plate and spoon on some bolognese. Top with the greek yoghurt..
Aici poţi juca Cooking With Emma: Zucchini Spaghetti Bolognese. Famous TV shows cook Emma shared us her delicious recipe for zucchini spaghetti bolognese. Play Emmas Recipes Spaghetti Bolognese, free cooking game online. Today Emma's going to share her recipe for Italian Spaghetti Bolognese. A new game of the popular series Cooking with Emma.