Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀.
You can cook Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀
- It’s 4 of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon unless you want lots of bacon then double it to 8.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby jack or cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chives.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Loaded Hassleback potatoes 🥔 🥓 🧀 step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray a baking sheet or line it with foil..
- Wash potatoes and slice potatoes crosswise about 1/8” apart going 3/4 of the way down the potato. Add butter slices in between cuts and season with salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Place bacon in a skillet and cook u til desired crispness, then chop up..
- Bake uncovered 45 min to 1 hour until outsiders are slightly browned and inside is tender. Top with shredded cheese and bake additional 5 minutes until it’s melted. Remove from oven and top with your cooked bacon bits, chives and sour cream..