You can have Chipotle Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Spaghetti
- You need 32 oz of Cooked Spaghetti.
- It’s 6 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/3 bunch of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onions.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of Can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo sauce.
- You need 16 oz of Tub Lala Mexican Creme.
- You need 2 tsp of Knorr Caldo de Pollo.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
Chipotle Spaghetti instructions
- Cook spaghetti in well salted boiling water. Add 4 minced garlic cloves and basil leaves to boiling water..
- In blender, blend creme, chipotle peppers, caldo de pollo, and onion..
- Roast 2 chopped up garlic cloves in a pan, add creme sauce and spaghetti..
- Mix well and serve..