Creamy Potato Apple Salad. A classic Brazilian potato and apple salad recipe, very popular during the holiday season. Tropical flavors come together making this a great side dish to serve all year long! But back to the Creamy Potato Salad: please feel free to customize the vegetables (sometimes I add carrots!) and/or amount.
With a few tricks, you'll be making it like a pro in no time. While we're on the subject of potatoes, you should know that we love them around. Homemade popular side dish potato recipes! You can cook Creamy Potato Apple Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Apple Salad
- It’s 2 of Fuji apples, sliced to bite size.
- Prepare 1 stalk of (w/ or w/o leaves) Celery, minced.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley, minced.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes, boiled & peeled.
- You need 1 of sml can Pineapple triangles, drained.
- It’s 1 box of nestle cream.
- You need 1 of square packet mayonnaise, ladies choice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion, garnish cut (optional).
Mix gently all together in large bowl, add the peas, lemon juice, pinch of salt, grand black pepper and sieved. This potato salad recipe with egg pairs perfectly with any grill, barbeque or potluck entrée, making this our go-to side dish for any warm weather get-together. Mayonnaise or salad dressing—what's the difference? They are both thick, creamy dressings that contain vegetable oil, lemon juice or vinegar.
Creamy Potato Apple Salad step by step
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size slices, as well as the apples. Peel if desired..
- Mix together: apples, potatoes and pineapple. Add mayo and cream. Mix well until it fully covers all..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of celery, parsely or green onion and carrots for color. Mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
Toss lightly to coat potato mixture. Carefully fold in the chopped eggs. No flour, no sketch, just fluffy potatoes, sweet apples, & a little buttery brie for good measure. This one, much like my loaded baked potato soup, comes out thick and creamy without an ounce of cream in the recipe! This creamy salad is made with red potatoes, which give this dish–chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy This is the creamiest, richest potato salad you will ever try.