4 Cheese Meatballs And Spaghetti.
You can have 4 Cheese Meatballs And Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Cheese Meatballs And Spaghetti
- It’s 1 packages of Ground beef.
- You need 1 box of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 can of 4 cheese tomato sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Colby jack shredded cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Italian style shredded cheese.
- You need 1 packages of Parmesan shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
- You need of Oil.
4 Cheese Meatballs And Spaghetti instructions
- Boil the water once boiled add a pinch of salt and box of noodles.
- While noodles cook add 2 eggs with ground beef and parsley mash all together well.
- Add all bags of cheese to ground beef mash together form shape of meat balls.
- Put thin layer of oil in pan let it Heat.
- Add meat balls to pan constantly rotate them so they don't flatten.
- When cook drain oil from pan.
- Noodles should be for drain then put back in pan.
- Add can of 4 cheese tomato sauce.
- Stir add meet balls.
- Cut green onions very fine add in pot stir with parsley flakes.