Ground Beef and Potatoes.
You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Ground Beef and Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.