Cheesy crock pot chicken spaghetti. This Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is a creamy, cheesy family favorite! Cook the sauce for a few hours and then toss with pasta. Remove chicken breasts, shred and return to crock-pot.
It's made healthier with no canned soups, chicken breast & veggies. Keywords crock pot spaghetti, crockpot spaghetti, slow cooker pasta, slow cooker spaghetti. Do you want a recipe that kids and adults alike will love? You can have Cheesy crock pot chicken spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy crock pot chicken spaghetti
- It’s 1 can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced yellow onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken stock (optional).
- It’s cup of 1 cup to 1 1/2 cooked spaghetti noodles.
This easy recipe of Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is the answer to your prayers! This recipe for crock pot cheesy chicken spaghetti is super delicious and SO simple to make! An easy dinner idea the family will LOVE! Loaded with tender chicken and melted cheese, this recipe is perfect to make on a busy day.
Cheesy crock pot chicken spaghetti instructions
- Place chicken, soup, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the cheese in the crock pot..
- Cook on high 3-4 hours until chicken is done..
- Remove chicken and shred, place back in crock pot..
- Cook noodles, add noodles and remaining 2 cups of cheese to crock pot, stirring to cover the noodles with the sauce and melt cheese. Add chicken broth if desired to thin out the sauce..
- Cover and cook on low an additional 5-10 minutes..
- For a spicy version, add diced red and green bellpepper, mild diced green chili's and 1/2 tsp cumin when you first put the ingredients in the crock pot..
Carbs are kind of my love language, and pasta just speaks to my heart! Keywords: crock pot chicken spaghetti, chicken spaghetti, cheesy spaghetti recipe, Did you make this recipe? This classic crockpot cheesy chicken spaghetti made with Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes is budget-friendly, will feed a crowd and is a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. I'm always sure to have some Velveeta on hand for whipping up family dinners and movie night snacks. That means it's a real winner.