Taco spaghetti. So cheesy, comforting and stinking easy with no clean-up! Simple prep, minimal cleanup, tons of flavor! Cook spaghetti to al dente as directed on package.
Welcome back for another cooking video. So you say Taco Spaghetti, yes Taco Spaghetti!! Delicious! give it a try! 😊. You can have Taco spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco spaghetti
- You need 1 can of rotal.
- It’s 1 of thing of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of thing of taco seasoning mild (or any kind you like).
- It’s 1 of ground beef.
This taco spaghetti casserole is an easy prep casserole that cooks in one pot before it is baked. A Mexican/Italian dish rolled into one casserole! Our Mexican Spaghetti Casserole is a wonderful twist on traditional spaghetti. This taco spaghetti is a wonderful dinner idea for busy families.
Taco spaghetti instructions
- Cook the ground beef till brown, add the taco seasoning and the rotal, cook till your seasoning is mixed in very well..
- Cook your noodles till done.
- Mix in the taco meat and the spaghetti noodles together, add the sour cream, mix in well..
Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats bring your favorite taco flavors and toppings stuffed inside a spaghetti squash boat! They're loaded with protein and veggies and are an easy and family friendly paleo. If you want to make spaghetti tacos, boil spaghetti noodles according to the package directions, then strain the noodles and set them aside. Either make your own spaghetti sauce or heat up a prepared. These Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats are my favorite way to eat spaghetti squash!