1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops. Cooking pork chops right on a sheet pan with everything else you need for a complete dinner just makes sense. The pork chops come out perfectly tender and delicious with a nice crust. The potatoes are crispy on the outside and the green beans get that amazing.
How do you make Pan Fried Potatoes and Green Beans? Start by placing the green beans in boiling water for a couple of Tips for making pan fried potatoes and green beans! For best results trim the ends off the green beans. You can cook 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops
- It’s 3 of bone-in pork chops.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Greenbeans.
- It’s 3-4 cups of yellow golden potatoes or whatever you have on hand.
- You need 4 of ozs Bacon bits.
- You need of Seasoning.
Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper. With a sharp knife dice potatoes into ¾" pieces. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Fried pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans!
1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops step by step
- Brush one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with olive oil..
- Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. I used cut up Idaho potatoes. Add them to a section of the pan. I added a little bacon grease for flavor..
- Toss green beans with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan. I used canned green beans for this recipe this time. All I did was drizzle olive oil over the green beans and top with a little bit of bacon bits..
- Place pan in a 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Times vary on thickness of the potatoes or the type..
- In large skillet on medium high melt some butter. Season one side of your pork chops. I use Dale's seasoning and McCormick’s Montreal Steak or whatever is your preference. Place the pork chops seasoned side down evenly in the skillet. Fry on one side for about 5 minutes. Season the uncooked side and flip. Then fry for another 5 minutes. Times do vary on the thickness of your pork chops. I would make the porkchops last. Enjoy..
Chicken Potatoes and Green Beans is a one pan meal that's so easy to make. Simply slice your baby potatoes in half, mince some garlic and toss onto the pan. These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every They are also very lean. Either boneless or bone-in pork chops will do.