Spaghetti with fish meat balls. In today's video I will be showing you how to make fish balls in tomato sauce with spaghetti,Enjoy the recipe and I hope you give it a try. Rob Schneider and Steve Buscemi disagree on which is the better combination. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade.
I have used Penne pasta instead of spaghetti and fish balls instead of meat balls. And also the fish balls are baked so that's a brownie point! Meat balls with spaghetti pasta and tomato sauce. You can cook Spaghetti with fish meat balls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with fish meat balls
- You need 1/2 lb of white fish (i used a mix of tilapia and panga).
- You need 1 slice of White bread (crusts removed).
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded parmesan.
- It’s dash of of salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
Spaghetti meatballs with tomato sauce in yellow bowl. Spaghetti with meat balls on a plate. A wide variety of spaghetti meatballs options are available to you, such as condition, applicable industries, and warranty. Form into meat balls and drop into spaghetti sauce.
Spaghetti with fish meat balls step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions..
- For the meat balls, pulse the bread to form bread crumbs. Set aside in a bowl. Add the fish, garlic, 1/2 parsley, shallots in the processor and pulse until it is well grounded. Add this to the bowl..
- Add salt, pepper and egg to the mixture and toss it together. Form medium sized balls..
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and brown the balls on both sides (very shallow fry) and set aside..
- For the sauce, in the same skillet saute shallots and garlic until it is soft. Add the crushed tomatoes and simmer it for 10 minutes until it is cooked..
- Season it with salt, pepper and cayenne..
- Serve pasta with spoonful of sauce and 4-5 fish meat balls per serving. Garnish with chopped parsley and parmesan..
Mix all meat ball ingredients together and shape into balls the size of English walnuts.. juice, seasonings and spaghetti pieces. In a pan add olive oil, garlic chopped and meat balls and leave it on steam till lite brown on low flame. Spaghetti and Meatball Cups are a delicious, bite-size appetizer that's so much fun. Cook spaghetti according to manufacturers instructions. Serve up a sensational spaghetti dish for dinner.