Kielbasa and potatoes. Place potatoes and kielbasa in a large mixing bowl. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Reviews for: Photos of Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes.
Yesterday was one of those days. Instead, I make Ryan and I something that's comforting and quick. This recipe for kielbasa and potatoes usually fits the bill. You can have Kielbasa and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and potatoes
- Prepare 1 pound of kielbasa.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
The Best Kielbasa Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Hearty Sausage Stew, Baked Sausage With Lentils And Vegetables, Harvest Pork With Apples And Sauerkraut. Wow this recipe is so easy as written. His recipe actually has you put everything in an aluminum foil packet and puts in on the grill kielbasa sauerkraut.
Kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Combine slice kielbasa and sliced apples with 6 tablespoons butter and brown sugar cook till browned..
- In another pan add rest of ingredients cook till potatoes are tender.
- Combine both pans and serve..
This recipe is quick and easy and delicious. Cook until potatoes fall apart with fork and the liquid has thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir the potatoes back in and continue cooking for another minute or two. Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist?