Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes.
You can cook Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes
- It’s 1/2 bunch of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of round beef.
- Prepare 1 piece of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 head of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 piece of tomato.
- You need 5 piece of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of small Jalapeno pepper.
- It’s 1 of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground coriander.
Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes step by step
- Put vegetables oil in a heating pan add chopped onion and garlic and cook till golden brown, put in the beef and cook till ready add the coriander powder and chopped capsicum cook for 3minuter and your done.
- Peel the potatoes and wash use a fork or small knife and stab holes into the potatoes. microwave the potatoes for 3minuters on each side. Mix 2 pinches of salt with vegetable oil in a bowl. Remove the potatoes and marinate in the salty oil put back the potatoes in the microwave and set to grill for 10minutes..
- Put spaghetti in a pan of boiling water, add a pinch if salt to taste and a little vegetables oil. Boil for 8 minutes.