Croc pot mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes are a requirement on the Thanksgiving table, and a hearty side dish for any meal throughout the fall and winter. One of my favorite Thanksgiving tips is to do all this labor ahead and keep the potatoes warm for hours in the Crock-Pot. But then it hit me: Why not use the slow cooker.
And you KNOW how much I love those. My crock pot is a bit to small to add the cream cheese and sour cream at the end. Is it okay to transport the potatoes to a larger bowl and add. You can cook Croc pot mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Croc pot mashed potatoes
- It’s 2-5 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 c of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 of ts onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 c of butter.
- You need 1/4 c of butter.
- You need 1/4 c of sour cream.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need Splash of milk.
These mashed potatoes are made in a crock pot, making them almost entirely hands-off and easy to do on the side. Requiring just a few easy ingredients They are mashed potatoes – 'nuf said. I think I should experiment with more crock pot potato recipes but, until I do, let's just enjoy the goodness. These crock pot mashed potatoes are diced Russet potatoes that are simmered in the slow cooker, then mashed with butter and cream cheese for a decadent and delicious side dish.
Croc pot mashed potatoes step by step
- Peel & cut potatoes into chunks. Add to croc pot. Place broth, garlic salt, powder & onion powder. Cook 3-4 hrs on high or 6-7 hours on low. Stir occasionally..
- Using a potato masher, mash until smooth. Stir in sour cream, butter & milk. Mash again. Add salt & pepper to season. Serve..
Making mashed potatoes in the slow cooker is so easy, you'll never use the stove top method again! What's the secret to super creamy, melt-in-your-mouth mashed potatoes? These super simple Crock Pot mashed are easy to prepare and even easier to eat. How to Make Mashed Potatoes in a Crockpot. This is an easy mashed potato recipe that I know you are going to love.