Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. Onion coconut curry -Super Side Dish for Chapati,idly ,dosa and Rice.!!! Asalamualikum Welcome to our youtube channel In this video we will show you how to make a simple potato dish Do Like Comment Share &&Subscribe&& Ingredients. The Best Chapati Wraps Recipes on Yummly
On my blog, you'll find delicious and quick to prepare recipes! We can't resist a warm chapati with our favourite curry. This traditional Indian side dish is easier than you think and only takes a handful of ingredients. You can cook Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook
- You need 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- Prepare 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- It’s of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
We can't resist a warm chapati with our favourite curry. Chapatis and rotis are the same can be used interchangeably. Phulka is similar as well, but usually can be finished of on an open flame. These thin and soft breads can be eaten with vegetable or meat curries, used as wraps.
Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook instructions
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough…knead as above ingredients…make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
Simple and nutritious Avocado Spinach Chapati (Roti or Phulka) recipe for super soft, puffy and healthy round Indian flat breads. Roti or Chapati is the most commonly used round flat bread in Indian home kitchens due to it's light texture and ease of making. I always have leftover chapati after mealtime and it becomes dry over time. I do a stir-fry, chapati upma or kothu with leftover chapati. Its a wonderful way to give life to dry chapatis.