Espagueti Verde- Green Spaghetti.
You can have Espagueti Verde- Green Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Espagueti Verde- Green Spaghetti
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s 4 large of poblano pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of philadelphia cheese – optional.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of knorr suiza's chicken bouillion cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Espagueti Verde- Green Spaghetti step by step
- bring water to a boil in a deep pan and add the 1lb of spaghetti -follow insutrctions on bag or box.
- cut the cilantro and peel the garlic cloves.
- Heat the griddle to high and place the poblano peppers for about 8 minutes use tongs or a fork to turn them around to get them toasted on each side..
- drain the spaghetti in a strainer and place in a bowl.
- once the poblano peppers are toasted place in a bag for 8 minutes to sweat so that it could be easier to peel off..
- remove from bag and peel poblano peppers in sink you can use gloves so that you wont get your hands burnt..
- cut open the pepper and remove the stem and seeds.
- combine peeled peppers, cilantro, sour cream, water, knorr cubes, philadelphia chesse to make it more creamy, pepper, and garlic cloves in a blender. blend and liquify ( I did not use philadelphia cheese in mine but it was still really good just not as creamy).
- place mix in a pan on medium high and bring to a boil..
- add the cooked spaghetti and you can add the milk at this time…. (I didn't add milk because mine was already watery since my husband didn't measure the water) it was still good! He was to hungry and couldn't wait :p.
- Serve and Enjoy! You can eat it hot or refrigerate and eat cold later. It's good both ways(:.