Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms. Music: Golden Days Musician: Philip E Morris Music: Ice Tea Musician: Not The King. 👑. Marinated steak and mushrooms, grilled kabob-style with new potatoes. Steak, mushrooms, and potatoes make the quintessential hearty meal.
The steak and mushrooms are marinated in seasoned olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then grilled, kabob-style, with tender potatoes. It's a savory combination of flavors and textures that. Great for summer – potato salad is my bbq favouriteSubmitted by: SHELLAVA. You can have Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms
- Prepare 1 of Steak (Chuck 7).
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of pk. Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of sm. Onion.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 of glugs Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Scallions.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of Bacon Bits.
Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Roasted Sweet potatoes and broccoli with steak and mushrooms Calories. Serve the steak topped with the garlicky mushrooms and the roasted sweet potato alongside. * If you choose to use fillet steak (which is much thicker), there is a foolproof method of getting it done to perfection (medium). Grill skewers on grill or stove top on grill pan until meat is to desired done-ness, mushrooms have softened and potatoes have cooked through. Thread the steak, potatoes and mushrooms onto your skewers.
Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms instructions
- Stab potato with fork, wrap in foil and put in 400F oven for an hour. Slice potato, scoop out inside, mash. Load potato with cheese, bacon bits, butter and green scallions..
- Season the steak. If you can’t see your seasoning, you didn’t put enough. Get a reasonably good amount on there. Put in a HOT cast iron pan, sear both sides. Put in 350F oven until done to your liking..
- Chop and season your veggies then sauté them in butter. When they’re almost done, add in balsamic vinegar and simmer..
- While your steak is resting, throw some butter and parsley on there. Make it pretty..
- All said and done, you should have something that resembles or looks better than this..
Chefs, when it comes to great steak, sometimes the simplest accompaniments make for the most spectacular meal. In this dish, we're cooking up a flavorful, marbled ribeye steak, and serving it with a delicious hash of crispy roasted potato and sautéed oyster mushrooms. Season cube steaks with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Brown cube steaks in preheated skillet. Increase heat to reduce pan drippings to desired thickness.