Sea salt and vinegar potato chips. Quick tutorial on how to make diy sea salt & vinegar potato chips when you only have normal potato chips google my name sometime. Make your own salt-and-vinegar potato chips using the DIY recipe and just a handful of ingredients. Is it presumptuous to call a chip a harmonic convergence of flavor?
Your mouth is watering, isn't it? Recipes for baked potato chips and fried potato chips provided. Recipe now updated to give these potato chips that I chose salt and vinegar chips because that's one of my favorite flavors. You can have Sea salt and vinegar potato chips using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sea salt and vinegar potato chips
- You need 1 of large potato (Yukon gold, or any all purpose potato).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of black pepper.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground sea salt.
- It’s 2 cups of distilled white vinegar.
Not only do I love the taste, it helps calm my stomach when I feel nauseous from motion sickness. Sometimes you just need salty, deep fried potato chips. But sometimes you feel like eating healthy. With these Baked Sea Salt and Vinegar Sweet I am always in a snacky mood these days, and I am always on the look out for a simple and delicious snack.
Sea salt and vinegar potato chips instructions
- Thinly slice one large potato into 1/2 cm slices..
- Soak the sliced potatoes in 2 cups of vinegar for 10 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes, and rub in the black pepper and sea salt..
- Spread onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees celsius for 35 minutes..
These Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chips to paper towels to drain. If you dig sea salt and vinegar chips as much as I do, you must (must!) give these guys a try. I make kale chips pretty routinely in my kitchen, and usually tend to douse them in Superfoods made super easy and SUPER tasty. And they are a much more guilt-free snacking option than the potato version.