Baked pizza spaghetti. Enjoy the pizza flavor in this cheesy casserole packed with pork sausages, pepperoni and spaghetti – perfect for tasty dinner. Pizza Spaghetti Bake has Layers of Cheese! And when you bite into this comfort food that pizza and spaghetti bake lovers drool over — pinch yourself, because this recipe is no dream!
Thank you to Jennie-O for sponsoring this post. Spaghetti squash is a great substitute for pasta, especially if you're trying to lower your carb intake. This recipe is from BeautyAndTheFoodie.com and my. You can cook Baked pizza spaghetti using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked pizza spaghetti
- You need 1 pound of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce of your choice (usually make my own but went lazy on this).
- It’s 3 cups of Italian cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of mini pepperoni.
Top spaghetti in baking dish with sausage; pour pasta sauce over sausage. I added extra sauce and mixed it into the spaghetti and it turned out better than just pouring the sauce over the top. Transfer mixture to a large baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan and add mini pepperoni in a single layer.
Baked pizza spaghetti instructions
- Cook noodles per box directions to aldente or a bit less since they will bake too.
- In a pan heat sauce with a 1/4 bag pepperoni.
- Mix pasta and sauce in pot and dump in greased 9×13 pan.
- Evenly spread cheese on top and top with the mini pepperoni as many or little as you like..
- Bake in 375°F oven for half a hour or until cheese is nice and brown.
The Best Baked Spaghetti With Pepperoni Recipes on Yummly Baked Spaghetti With Pepperoni, Easy Baked Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti, Southern Baked Spaghetti. At Baked Pizza Company, we pride ourselves on preparing a delicious meal for every customer, every time. Roast a spaghetti squash ahead of time for a. Celebrate National Spaghetti Day with this mouthwatering Baked Pizza Spaghetti!