You can cook Spaghetti Frittata using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Frittata
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked pasta (leftover if you have it or just boil some up.) I had spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked chopped pancetta, bacon or prosciutto (optional).
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice.
- You need as needed of Salt and pepper.
Spaghetti Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Whisk eggs very well. Add a little salt and pepper. Add cheese to egg mixture, set aside..
- In ovenproof skillet, melt the butter or heat the oil on medium high heat, add the pasta, and chopped meat. Let it get crisp and brown on the bottom,pressing down with a spatula. Reduce heat to medium low and add the egg mixture..
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until the perimeter of the frittata looks set and the center is still somewhat liquid, probably 8-10 minutes. Run spatula around edge to loosen the frittata..
- Put skillet in oven and bake at 350 until egg is set. 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. This is what the bottom looked like, then I flipped it back over..
- Slice and serve..
- The eggs, cheese, and pasta make the basic recipe. You can add in whatever you like. I added chopped pepperoni, chopped cooked bacon, diced onion and fresh parsley..