Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie chicken/deboned and shredded.
- Prepare 1 lb of velveeta cheese.
- You need 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 box of thin spaghetti.
Cheesy Chicken & Spaghetti Bake instructions
- Remove skin from chicken, and begin to shred chicken off of bone using a fork. Place off to the side once done.
- Boil spaghetti until 80% cooked (will finish cooking in the oven). Strain and place off to the side..
- In a big pot on medium/high heat on your stove top, combine all ingredients, EXCEPT leaving 2 of the 3 cups of shredded mozzarella off to the side..
- Once all cheeses are melted and all ingredients are mixed well, transfer mixture to a baking dish. Preheat your oven to 375..
- Top your mixture with the remainder mozzarella cheese and sprinkle your basil and oregano on top..
- Once oven is preheated, place your dish inside, and allow to bake for 20minutes..