Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries. LOVE me some sweet potato fries! I like to think of them as the American (or should I say, French?) equivalent of my beloved Delicious salty and sweet fries, topped with oodles of fresh Parmesan and a little parsley, and baked up to crispy vibrant perfection? I'll vote for those over "regular" fries any day.
Meanwhile, combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle fries with truffle oil and toss with Parmesan mixture. Spray the potatoes with cooking spray and season with Are Sweet Potato Fries Better Than Regular Fries? You can have Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Prepare 3 of sweet potatoes cut into fries (Japanese sweet potatoes work best but normal are fine).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of truffle oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
The more important question is: baked vs. fried. Truffle oil and Parmesan cheese are the key components in these truffle fries that are simply heavenly and will quickly become your favorite! Drain and pat potatoes dry with a clean towel. Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries – crispy and cheesy sweet potatoes and topped with Parmesan cheese, perfect side dish and so easy!
Truffle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil salt and pepper. DO NOT add truffle oil at this time.
- Place potatoes on tray and bake until golden brown and crispy (about 20-30 min).
- Place potatoes in large bowl and drizzle truffle oil, grated cheese and additional salt and pepper (if needed).
- Note: balsamic glaze and garlic aioli serve as great dipping sauces. Ketchup is not ideal :).
I recently got a new toy in my kitchen, Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer from my friend at Philips. Place pan in the oven and heat for. Now, the Parmesan truffle fries were AWESOME. The combination of potatoes, truffle oil, and Parmesan is absolutely perfect. I knew I had to make something like this at home.