White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini.
You can have White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini
- Prepare 250 g of ideal spaghetti.
- You need 1 pack of all purpose cream.
- You need 2 of tbsps. Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of zucchini,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large can white beans.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic,finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion,sliced.
- It’s 2 can of century tuna flakes,drained.
- You need 4 sprigs of dill,chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheedar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for toppings.
White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain spaghetti..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a skillet, Saute garlic and onions for 2 minutes.add zucchini and tuna,cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cream,cheddar cheese and white beans,Gently stir then add dill. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pile spaghetti onto a serving plate and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.