Meatballs with tomato sauce, with spaghetti or rice. Place under a preheated grill until the cheese has melted. Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. I got a can of tomato sauce.
Meatballs Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Finely chopped mushrooms give this healthful sauce a hearty texture. You can cook Meatballs with tomato sauce, with spaghetti or rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with tomato sauce, with spaghetti or rice
- You need 6 of meatballs.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Curcumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 spoons of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Milk (a few spoons).
- Prepare 1-2 spoons of corn starch.
- You need of Spaghetti or rice to serve.
How to make meatballs in tomato sauce. Recipe with step-by-step photos and tips to help you make the best meatballs which are tender, juicy, full It's just minced meat, seasoned, rolled into balls and cooked with tomato sauce! Well that's true, but if you are a perfectionistic foodie like I am who often. Porcupine meatballs are made with ground beef, rice, onion, tomato soup, and seasonings.
Meatballs with tomato sauce, with spaghetti or rice instructions
- Add the meatballs in a pan with a spoon of olive oil and cook each side for 3-4 mins until ready..
- Add the spoon of olive oil in a pot with the onion and saute, add the tomatoes and stir, then pour the tomato sauce and the curcumin, salt & pepper and a few spoons of milk and stir..
- Insert the meatball in the pot with the sauce, add 1-2 cups of boiled water and let it cook all together for about 10 mins. Add a spoon of corn starch (i prepare it in another small glass before inserting it, so it is smooth) and stir. Take off the fire..
- Add some fresh coriander and serve with rice or spaghetti, it's your choice. Enjoy!.
- Today i made spaghetti with these meatballs. I added some dried oregano also. Yummyyyyy.
They are an easy, nice dish to prepare on a busy day. The ground beef and rice mixture are similar to cabbage roll stuffing. Top the meatballs and sauce with cabbage wedges or coarsely chopped cabbage for a. Sodium content varies across brands of tomato sauce, so if you use a no-salt-added sauce, you may want to add salt to the meatballs. My changes were using leftover wild rice instead of white and a jar of spaghetti sauce in place of tomato sauce.