Prawn Pesto Spaghetti. Packed with the bright flavours of fresh basil, this simple spaghetti recipe is the ideal option when you're short on time. With the addition of prawns it's protein packed, keeping you fuller for longer. Try this delightful ketogenic spaghetti recipe made with juicy prawns, zucchini noodles and pesto Fresh and Zesty "Spaghetti" With Prawns, Pesto and Pistachios Recipe.
This taste sensation combines dairy-free pesto with just-cooked zucchini spaghetti, plump and juicy prawns, and crunchy pistachios. You just have to try it to understand how seriously good it is. Learn how to make Spaghetti with courgette, prawns & pea pesto and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. You can have Prawn Pesto Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn Pesto Spaghetti
- It’s 350 gr of Spaghetti / Fusilli / Penne.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pine nuts or almond.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of basil leaves.
- You need 150 gr of prawn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Baked spaghetti squash is combined with onions, mushrooms, and kale, then seasoned with delicious prepared pesto sauce to make hearty side dish or a comforting vegetarian main dish. Cook spaghetti, stirring occasionally, until al dente. This veggie spaghetti recipe takes classic pesto pasta up a notch. This easy homemade pesto uses peas and peppery watercress.
Prawn Pesto Spaghetti instructions
- Cook pasta in saucepan of boiling water with some salt and cooking oil. Cook it until al dente. Drain it and return it into the pan..
- Meanwhile, peeled the prawn and sauté in frypan with little bit of olive oil, put aside..
- Blend the pine nuts, garlic, basil with food processor / chopper or blender. Then add extra virgin olive oil. When the mixture already smooth, sauté it with low heat..
- Add pasta into the sauce and mixed well. Moved the pasta into the plate, add grated Parmesan cheese and prawn on the top. It's ready to serve. Yuuummmsss😋😋.
See more Pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. Raw shrimp on wooden cutting board background for cooking. close up fresh shrimps or prawns seafood selfish. Cook the spaghetti as directed on the package. When the veggies are cooked, stir in the meatballs, the cooked and drained spaghetti, the pesto, and the half and half. Add extra oil, prawns, pesto and lemon juice to pasta with enough of the cooking water to thin it out a little. tip: freeze prawn shells and use them to make seafood stock.