Dominican Style Spaghetti.
You can have Dominican Style Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dominican Style Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 box of thin spaghetti (cooked).
- It’s 1 of onion minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper minced.
- You need 1 tbs of adobo.
- Prepare 1 packet of sazon.
- Prepare 1-2 cans (14.5 oz) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 c of – 1 cup tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 c of evaporated milk or 1 percent.
- Prepare 1 of tso sugar.
- You need 1 c of startchy water.
Dominican Style Spaghetti instructions
- Pour oil into a skillet over medium. Add chopped pepper, onion and garlic, let cook about 2-5min. Add sazon, adobo & black pepper. Let cook for 2minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomato paste, tomato sauce & starchy water. Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add milk, butter & sugar. Let cook until melted. Add pasta into sauce & toss to mix. You can add a little more seasoning if necessary..