Chicken spaghetti. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. A great alternative to beef or pork meat balls. Chicken spaghetti is a uniquely American casserole that is the epitome of comfort food: tender noodles and shredded chicken blanketed in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Try Ree Drummond's Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. Transfer to a baking dish and. You can cook Chicken spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti
- It’s 2 of chicken breast or pieces of chicken meat.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 of small jar of pimentos.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3/4 box of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese(any kind).
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk (optional).
Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with tasty homemade marinara sauce. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Spaghetti is made with ground beef and tomato sauce, always and forever.
Chicken spaghetti step by step
- Boiled chicken breast or chicken pieces..
- Boiled spaghetti.
- Cut up vegetables, i.e. Onion, bell pepper, celery,etc. also drained the spaghetti and do not rinse..
- In another cooking pot, add the chicken and spaghetti together. Along 2 cups of the chicken broth..
- Also, in the same pot add the vegetables, cans of mushroom and celery. Add the pimentos and sprinkle the shredded cheese inside as well as on top of the meal..
- Place the pot in the oven at 350 degrees, so that it can brown the cheese through it and on top of the chicken spaghetti..
- Leave in oven for only 10 minutes. Take out and serve..
Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. I got the idea for our pressure cooker cheesy chicken spaghetti recipe from a viewer actually! Lemon Chicken & Spaghetti Squash. featured in The Best Fall Squash Recipes. Pour the sauce over the squash.