Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti.
You can have Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s 1 box of angel hair spaghetti noodles or whatever type noodles you like.
- It’s As needed of bell pepper.
- You need As needed of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of big can cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of small can cream of herb soup.
- It’s 1 of small can cream mushroom soup but didn't use it this time,I liked it better without it actually so up to you.
- You need 1/2 of BIG can MILD Rotel.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare As needed of sharp cheddar velvetta cheese( I used LESS than 1/2 box.
- Prepare 1 of big box Chicken Broth.
- It’s As needed of cheeses I used couple slices of deli pepper jack cheese also.
- Prepare As needed of seasonings: garlic, Italian, adobo, cracked pepper,.
- It’s Tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie chicken (peel the skin off).
Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Peel the skin off rotisserie chicken and shred chicken, dice veggies, and cheeses..
- Get your noodle water ready. (Add all the chicken broth(but leave a tbsp or 2 in box for later) in your pot, add a little water also, tbsp butter, seasonings, and I also add a lil bell pepper and onion to it also. Boil aldente and drain..
- In another pot, add your soups, tbsp or 2 ck broth, onions and bell pepper, let it come to a boil, stir, add rotel, add your cheeses, anymore seasonings, etc and put on medium heat with top on. Stir frequently to mix and make sure cheese is melting. Once cheese has pretty much melted, add chicken. Stir. Cut heat down to low. Let it cook about 5 min. Add your cooked noodles and mix all together. Put on simmer..
- Tip: they have different flavor box velvetta cheese, velvetta with jalapeño, queso, etc if you choose queso one, add some Kraft shredded sharp cheddar with it. I use sharp cheddar velvetta, cream cheese, and pepper jack cheese. But I have also used all types of shredded cheese with cream cheese when I didn't want velvetta before..