Baked Spaghetti. Baked spaghetti is pretty much a mash-up of all the best qualities of classic spaghetti and a cheesy baked lasagna. The hearty casserole consists of spaghetti noodles and meat sauce layered with. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. The Best Baked Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly Easy Baked Spaghetti, Vegan Baked Spaghetti, Four-cheese Baked Spaghetti. You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It’s 2 of large sweet onion diced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper diced.
- It’s 2 quarts of canned whole tomato in juice.
- Prepare 2 lbs of spaghetti.
- Prepare 8 oz of kraft grated 3 cheese blend.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is a kid friendly as it gets but has a couple more. We really enjoyed this for dinner. I think it would be a great meal to take for a shut-in or a new neighbor.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Dice the onion and green pepper.
- Mix tomatoes onion green pepper and the 3 cheese blend in a large bowl. Once it is mixed well set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Boil the 2 lbs of spaghetti according to the instructions on the box. Then drain the spaghetti and place in a roasting pan..
- Add the mix in step 2 to the spaghetti in the roasting pan and mix well.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top of the spaghetti..
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
This super easy dinner recipe is sure to be a huge hit in your house like it is in mine. If you are a fan of spaghetti this easy Baked Spaghetti will turn into your number one. Baked spaghetti is a richer type of Italian pasta casserole. Similar to lasagna but with smaller noodles so every bite has spaghetti sauce and cheese. How to make these baked spaghetti and meatball cups?