Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie. The spicy garlic shrimp spaghetti dreams are made of! SO DELICIOUS XO YouTube's algorithm doesn't always update for viewer's preferences! This quick and easy recipe for spicy spaghetti sauce shows you how to cook and shred spaghetti squash so it looks like noodles.
Choose from classic Italian pasta recipes such as spaghetti Bolognese, carbonara Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. With this Jamaican beef patties recipe, you can learn how to make a popular Caribbean appetizer that is available from street vendors and restaurants. You can cook Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie
- You need 100 gr of lean beef, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of oat flour.
- It’s 1 of white egg.
- Prepare 2 tbs of bbq sauce.
- It’s 150 gr of cook spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare of greens leaves salad (dressing:olive oil, lemon juice, and honey).
- It’s 1 of fresh red chili.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame seed (garnish).
- You need 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
Jamaican beef patties are made with a flaky pastry and filled with a fragrant seasoned beef filling. These BBQ Chicken Spaghetti Squash are low carb, gluten free + delicious! Grab that lone spaghetti squash sitting on your counter and break out the barbecue sauce! These BBQ Chicken Spaghetti Squash make low-carb eating fun and delicious!
Spicy spaghetti and bbq pattie step by step
- Mix beef mince, oat flour, bbq sauce and egg white then form it like a pattie form.
- Add butter to the grill pan and when melt add in the pattie and cook until done (5-6 minutes each side) then set aside.
- Season cooked spaghetti with soy sauce and chopped chili and set aside.
- Start to assemble the meal. Add greens salad then pattie then spaghetti and top it with sesame seeds and some more chopped chili..
- Ready to eat..
Then toss through spaghetti and the pasta water. Add the oyster sauce, fish sauce and dark soy sauce. Keep tossing the pasta until the spaghetti absorbs the liquid and the sauce is thick and glossy. Crack Chicken Spaghetti – Chicken, cream of chicken soup, velveeta, ranch dressing mix, bacon, cheddar. Toss well to coat the spaghetti.