Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top.
You can cook Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top
- Prepare 450 gr of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1 tbs of chicken stock powder.
- It’s of water.
- It’s 1 tbs of instant pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of extra olive oil orange flavor.
- You need 6 of almond nuts (crushed).
- It’s 6-8 of dried cranberries.
- It’s of dried parsley (garnish).
- Prepare of parmesan cheese (garnish).
- You need of Bolognese sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 kg of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground meat.
- You need 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of whole chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbs of sundried tomato paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of italian herbs or oregano.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of beef stock powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top step by step
- Prepare your bolognese sauce..
- Stir fry onion and garlic until fragrance. Add ground beef, stir until the color change. Add diced tomato stir and then simmer with medium low heat..
- Season with sugar, beef stock powder, black pepper, oregano or italian herbs, add bay leaf, and sundried tomato paste. Fix the taste. The flavor should be dominated sweet and sour..
- Let it simmer until the sauce getting thicken. Stir well, turn off your stove, and set aside..
- Prepare your pasta..
- Boil your spaghetti by adding a table spoon of chicken stock powder in your water. Follow the packaging instructions. If it has to be boiled about 8 minutes, make it 7 minutes to make it aldente. Strain your spaghetti and set aside..
- Prepare your non-stick pan, heat you pan with medium heat. Add a table spoon of pesto paste, add your boiled spaghetti in it, stir them well, or until all part of the spaghetti completely covered by the sauce. Add a table spoon of orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, crushed almonds, stir them well using tong, turn off the heat, prepare it on your dinner plate using the tong by making a swirl stroke on your plate, to make it looks neat..
- Add about 2 table spoon of bolognese sauce on top (you could save the rest into your freezer for using it some other time. I used to repack them into per portion, using plastic. It save time and easily to be use next time)..
- Add your cranberries pieces, drop and place them into some spots..
- Sprinkle your spaghetti with dried parsley and parmesan cheese, ready to be served! And you could add a different sensation by adding a sprinkle of lime juice :D.