Italian Edamame Spaghetti. Toss the spaghetti noodles with the pesto until all the noodles are evenly covered in sauce and serve immediately. A wide variety of edamame spaghetti options are available to you, such as primary ingredient. We tried Aldi's keto-friendly Edamame Spaghetti.
This edamame pasta dish is made with edamame spaghetti noodles, mushrooms, walnuts, extra virgin olive oil, and seasoning. It's a high fiber and low carb meal made with packaged edamame noodles. Costco Is Selling Low-Carb, Low-Calorie Edamame Spaghetti. You can have Italian Edamame Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Edamame Spaghetti
- It’s 1/4 lb of Edamame Spaghetti.
- Prepare 28 oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 14.5 Oz of Italian Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 Oz of Ripe Pitted Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of raw Minced Garlic.
- It’s 4 Cups of Raw Organic Kale/Spinach/Chard.
- You need 1 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- You need 4 Links of True Story Organic Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
These edamame noodles are here to save the day! A recipe with spaghetti in January? In the end, I like to think that I created a slightly Asian inspired take on the Italian classic. It exists and I am so glad I tried it because I don't have to crave actual pasta We can have pasta again and not wait until our cheat night run to Italian restaurants.
Italian Edamame Spaghetti instructions
- Cook spaghetti as directed, 4-5 minutes..
- Sautee kale/Spinach/Chard with 2 tbsp olive oiL until wilted..
- Chop sausage links into several slices and add to spinach mix and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes..
Skip to the end of the images gallery. Mamma mia – an Asian twist on an Italian classic? Made from organic edamame beans, an excellent source of protein and extremely low in calories, this spaghetti will make you want to say. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The spaghetti is organic, vegan-approved, and gluten-free, and the sole ingredient is edamame bean flour.