You can cook Spaghetti Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Alfredo
- It’s 75 gr of uncooked spaghetti (angle hair of fettuccini).
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 of red chilli chopped.
- Prepare 75 ml of full cream milk.
- Prepare 25 ml of boiled water from cooking the spaghetti.
- You need 5 tbs of shredded cheddarcheese.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
Spaghetti Alfredo instructions
- Cook spaghetti on boiling water with 1 tbs olive oil and a pinch of salt, cook until all dente.
- After spaghetti cooked, take a little bit of the cooking water and drain the rest of water.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbs olive oil on medium heat.
- Add onion cook until soft and add garlic, spinach and chili cook for 1 minute.
- Then reduce the heat to medium low and add cooking water, full cream milk and cheese.
- Mix all around until the cheese melted, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat and add cooked spaghetti to the pan and mix well.
- Serving time. Plating and garnish it with any side dish or whatever you disire for. So yeah bon appetite..