Spaghetti with spinach. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in the boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until it's just tender to the tooth (see the. This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make. Whip up this cheap, easy and satisfying meal in.
Add spinach in batches, stirring until spinach wilts. Riff: Swap out spaghetti for any short pasta shape, such as elbow macaroni, rotini, or shells. Change up the spinach for any vegetables you have on hand such as sliced zucchini and We've happily embraced whole-wheat spaghetti as a healthier alternative to white pasta; it works especially. You can cook Spaghetti with spinach using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with spinach
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- Prepare of spinach.
- It’s 1 of onion, 1 garlic.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of wiener sausage.
- You need of your favourite cheese.
This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce. That's why I welcome a recipe like Spaghetti with Spinach and Garlic. A healthier way to serve a favorite dip, this Spinach Artichoke Spaghetti Squash Recipe has squash combined with spinach, artichokes, and a creamy cheese sauce. Go green(er) with spaghetti with zucchini and spinach.
Spaghetti with spinach step by step
- First of all you have to chop the onions and the garlic and put them in pan with some oil. Ater about 3 to 4 minutes you add some choped wiener sausage and after about 1 to 2 minutes you can add the spinach with some salt, pepper, bell pepper as you want and the stock cube; add a little bit of water. Let it cook..
- When you see that the water is pretty much evaporated and that there is the sauce and everything is cooked you add your favourite cheese and stir until it melts..
- Now you take your spaghetti (which you should make boil in the water at the same time you star cooking your sauce) and mix it with the sauce. I like to add some parmisan cheese at the very and..
Heat two-thirds of the butter in a small pan over low heat and sauté the spinach for about a minute, until just wilted. Spinach, pasta, Parmesan cheese and a creamy sauce.sounds delicious, doesn't it? Stir in the yogurt and tomato. Add the spaghetti and toss to coat. Continue to cook and toss until the spinach is cooked.