Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 bag (20 ounce) of frozen sweet potato tater tots.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 box (6 ounce) of chicken flavored stuffing mix.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Sprinkle your dry stuffing mix onto the bottom of baking pan…….
- Place your sliced onion all over dry stuffing mix……
- In a large bowl mix together your softened cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, black pepper, garlic powder and sour cream………
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dry stuffing mix…….
- Now pour over cream cheese mixture your bag of frozen sweet potato tater tots……
- Place your shredded cheddar cheese all over tater tots…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until hot and bubbling…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.