"Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup. Experience the four flavors of Slap Ya Mama. Our Original Blend of seasonings, our White Pepper Blend for those who want a better kick outside of ordinary black pepper, our Hot Blend of Cajun zesty flavors, and our all natural Low Sodium Blend! Try them all today and start "slapping" your favorite.
For that reason, we have created a delicious all-natural low sodium seasoning! Places Ville Platte, Louisiana Foodservice Distributor Slap Ya Mama Cajun Products. See recipes for "Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup too. You can cook "Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup
- Prepare 7 of Whole Russet Potatoes.
- You need 2 c of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 of "U shaped" cooked smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Celery.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 2 c of water.
- It’s to taste of "Slap Ya Mama" seasoning.
Whole Russet Potatoes, Whole Milk, "U shaped" cooked smoked sausage, Celery, Cheddar Cheese Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, water, "Slap Ya Mama" seasoning. Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning, to taste. Rinse crawfish thoroughly using cold water. Slap Ya Mama seasoning for meats, fish, veggies and more.
"Slap Ya Mama" Potato Soup step by step
- Rinse potatoes and dice into cubes.
- Place in large pot until water runs clear.
- Fill with water until water covers top of potatoes by two inches.
- Boil on high.
- Dice Sausage and slice Celary.
- Stir in Cheddar Cheese Soup and Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Add Smoked Sausage(diced) and sliced rinsed celary.
- Add milk and "Slap Ya Mama" (enough to cover the top) return to a boil, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Enjoy! (Please do not actually slap ya mama, this is a seasoning not a suggestion) 😂.
Zesty flavor that's not too spicy. Последние твиты от Slap Ya Mama (@SlapYaMama). We make delicious food products that you will love!. According to the Slap Ya Mama website, he wanted a seasoning blend that had the authentic Cajun flavor without the high salt content found in nationally-distributed brands. He couldn't find one so he set to work making his own version. So is the hot sauce the same ingredients as the seasoning? "Slap Ya Mama" is now owned and operated by the Walker & Sons and is located in Ville Platte, Louisiana.