Taco Stuffed Potatoes.
You can have Taco Stuffed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes or regular baking potatoes, cooked.
- Prepare 1 lb. of taco meat.
- It’s of Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, guacamole, sour cream.
- Prepare of limes, fresh sliced.
Taco Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Cook hamburger with black pepper, cumin, chili powder until browned; drain. Add in a small amount of salsa if you like.This is your taco meat..
- Top each potato with taco meat and then desired toppings..
- The sweet potato is unbelievably good with the taco meat, but its great on regular potatoes as well. Enjoy!.